Fabulous Pink Polka Dots


Today was another rainy day, but it was ok because I wore this super cute, bright dress that I bought on my trip to Greenville. I was kind of worried it would be too girly and I wouldn't have anything to wear with it, but I really like it with black. The shoes are solid and my jewelry was pretty simple, which balanced out the girly part of the dress. I leave for school on Saturday, so there is a lot of packing to be done. If I don't get a chance to blog or wear anything other than jeans and a tshirt, please excuse me for a couple of days! But don't worry, I will be back before you know it :) XO

Glasses: My beautiful black and tort frames from The View on Elm; Dress: This is from an adorable boutique in Charlotte, I linked their facebook page. This dress is going to be perfect for football games! Necklace: My particular necklace is a hand-me-down from my mom and is simple black beads, but it was perfect for this outfit. I found two other relatively simple strands here and hereShoes: These shoes are fabulous! They are swede like material, lace up black wedges. They are extremely comfortable and go with everything from this dress to jeans to a sweater dress and tights! Watch: My battery for my Michael Kors watch died! So for the time being I will be wearing this simple silver watch from fossil.