It's Friday!


Happy Friday! This week was definitely bittersweet because yesterday was my last day at work for the summer! Summer has gone by so fast, I can't believe I move in next weekend! Anyways, this upcoming week is going to be very busy prepping for school so my plan is to just relax this weekend and have fun with the family before I leave! I hope you have exciting and fun plans for this weekend! XO

Necklace: This necklace and the bracelet are both from my trip to Greenville. I am sorry it is kind of hard to see and I will try and post close ups of them soon :) 
Jacket: This is a similar jacket from Zara, but suit jackets are such a stable for me bot hat work and in general! 
Watch: I was a little hesitant when buying this watch because I didn't know if I would wear it, but it has been perfect for summer! 
Dress: A great fit and flare dress that is made of a slightly thicker fabric so I will definitely be able to transition it into winter. 
Shoes: These are my new Jack Rogers that I finally bought after much prodding from my sister. I must say, they are surprisingly comfortable and it made sense to get them since they were on sale at Nordstrom's :) 
Orange Bracelet: I know you can't see this, but this bracelet is actually in the shape of an elephant!