Mad Men inspired dress


Happy Friday! I hope your week has been lovely; mine definitely was relaxing, but summer is going by so quickly! I am very excited for school to start again and for winter clothes! I love layering and sweaters :) Have a wonderful day XO

Necklace: My favorite new necklace from J.Crew- how have I not bought jewelry from them before?!
Dress: I love this dress! It makes me feel like I just walked out of Mad Men :)
Belt: I don't wear a lot of brown, but this is probably one of the most versatile belts. I wear it with everything! 
Navy bracelet: I love this wrap bracelet, it really helps me add a little edge to an outfit
Watch: My beautiful Michael Kors
Spike Bracelet: One of my summer bauble bar purchases :) 
Shoes: A great alternative to nude, cream; the link is for two tone nude and cream :)