What is up with this weather?!

If you didn't already know, I live in the South and during August it is normally in the high 90s and so humid you can't spend too long outside. However, for the past couple of days it has been in the low 70s and raining! I had to pull out jeans and warmer cardigans from the depths of my closet! Anyways, I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend and since I didn't post yesterday, you get two outfits today! XO

               

Necklace: Probably my favorite necklace right now.
Cardigan: A fabulous cardigan to transition my summer wardrobe into fall.
Tshirt: A new tshirt that I just ordered from Madewell that I am in love with.
Jeans: My favorite cropped jeans because they are high waisted and the perfect color
Shoes: Ahhh I bought these on sale at the beginning of the summer and I haven't had the chance to wear them. The link is to similarly spiky smoking slippers, but man do I feel awesome wearing these!


 

Necklace: A wonderful pop of color for any outfit and it looks like three necklaces, but is actually only one!
Top: My adorable short sleeved button down
Pullover: This pullover is a cashmere one from JCrew. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth the investment because it is very warm, but thin so great for layering.
Jeans: same jeans as before :)
Shoes: I couldn't find these exact oxfords because I've had them for four years! They are so comfortable that last year in England, I wore them almost every day when we were walking for 5 or 6 hours at a time! Here are two similar ones, one from Madewell and one from JCrew if you want to splurge :)