Emmys, Fitzgerald, Outfit, and contact info

Hello and wow is there so much to say today!!! OK I have four main things to say today so bear with me :) First of all, Happy Birthday F. Scott Fitzgerald!! He was born today in 1896 and as one of my favorite authors and all of the stuff with Gatsby lately, I thought he deserved a mention! For more F. Scott info, check out this bio. Also, adorable picture :)

Ok second thing... Sunday was the Emmy's, which I wasn't able to watch because of bunches of homework. However, I did check out some of the looks today and I thought I would share some of my favorites. Anyways, who doesn't love fabulous dresses?! I'll post the pictures at the bottom because there are quite a few :) Moving on! Today I had a meeting for another blogging opportunity. I have to apply so hopefully I will get the job and can link those blog posts on here too! The other benefit of the interest meeting was that I wanted to make a good first impression so I dressed up and remembered to take pictures! Yay!! 


Bag: My favorite tote bag, literally the perfect size! Shirt: One of my many chambray shirts; Belt: It seems like I wear this belt every other day :) Dress: Such a versatile maxi dress, even though I normally wear it as a skirt. The link is for a similar skirt because this dress is a couple of years old, Necklace: An amazingly versatile necklace, but still able to make a statement; Mint Chain Necklace: gotta love my mint! Cuffs: So glad I bought these because they are the perfect layering pieces; Link Bracelet: my favorite new bracelet that I never want to take off! Watch: love my tort watch :) 

Finally, if you hadn't already noticed, I just recently changed the layout of the blog. I really like the new look, but I am still working out the kinks. Because of that, my about page with all of my contact info isn't up yet :( so here is all of that info in case you forgot or need it! Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, leftylivinglife@gmail.com, Her Campus, Her Campus Pinterest 
Whew that was a lot! Definitely making up for my sporadic posts with this one :) XO 
Lena Headey looking fabulous in black lace

Kaley Cuoco- I love this color! 

One of my biggest style icons, Michelle Dockery! She always looks amazing!

I love this lace look! So feminine and fabulous on Kerry Washington

Zooey Deschanel always looks fabulous!