Maxi dress and flannel- my fall staples



Hello! Happy Wednesday!  I always try and dress up on Wednesday so I don't get the hump day blues. It is so hard to be down when you are wearing a maxi dress and pearls!  I absolutely love this dress because it is so comfy and versatile. Plus I'm wearing a flannel for a cardigan, how could I not be happy. Flannels are definitely a fall staple for me and this outfit is very fall-esque, but still fun! Avoid those hump day blues! XO 

Glasses:The View on Elm, I love these chunky frames :)  Necklace: My first pearl anything and I am definitely making up for lost time by wearing these all the time! Scarf: A solid scarf is vital to my wardrobe because it is so easy to throw on for that little bit of extra warmth- one or two Flannel: I love flannel! Get ready to see a lot of it this fall! one or two Dress: Gap Boots: My new motorcycle boots that I can't get enough of!