Zac Brown Band

My view of the stage- not the best, but still awesome! 

My friend Katie and me before the show

Rocking my flannel and boots for this country show! 

Hey!! Life has already been so crazy this week what with midterms and everything. However, by far the most exciting thing that has happened this week is some exciting news I have received. Instead of studying on campus next semester, I will be abroad in London! So not only will you still be getting outfit posts, but you will also probably be getting some awesome London posts! I am very excited and can't wait! Changing gears, I went to see Zac Brown Band this past weekend and they were awesome! I was a fan before, but not obsessed, but after this concert ( one of the best I have ever been to) I am completely obsessed! I love Zac Brown Band and they are so talented! Go check them out and here is a video :)


Boots: These boots are Frye, which I know is a little bit expense, but if you wait for them to be on sale, they are totally worth it. I have had this pair for 6 years and they are still in perfect conditions and I wear them all the time! Sweater: A simple cashmere pull over is an awesome layering piece; Flannel: check out Madewell for flannel's this fall; Necklace: similar one here