J.Crew November Style Guide and hats

Hello! I know I have been majorly slacking on blogging lately, but school has been crazy! I'm working on posting more regularly so keep bearing with me, please! So...if you haven't already seen J.Crew's November style guide, which is a new thing they have starting doing, then I would really recommend checking it out here. I thought that this month especially showed off a lot of the new items and how to wear them together! Here are some of my favorite looks. In other news, my Her Campus article this week was about hats! I haven't ever really rocked the hat other than knit hats in winter, but research for this article gave me a lot of good ideas! I will hopefully be rocking a hat, ironically from J.Crew, tomorrow and in the mean time, check out my article! Happy Friday! XO