Red, stripes, and cheetah


Good morning! Exams are finally over, I'm unpacked, and I was eventually able to find enough clothes to put together a cute outfit! I hope everything has been going well with y'all, everything has been absolutely fabulous with me :) my crazy semester is FINALLY over and I can not wait to leave for England- it is going to be absolutely amazing! I have to go finish wrapping presents now, but have a wonderful Thursday and maybe I'll see you tomorrow :) XO

Glasses: I just picked up these frames yesterday and I am already in love! They are absolutely amazing and I can't wait to wear them all the time :) 
Necklace: This necklace is old, but a definite staple in my wardrobe. It is so important to have one go-to and neutral statement necklace- option 1 option 2
Vest: Before this year, I had never really worn a vest, but this one is the perfect layer for those awkward weather days! 
Jacket: My jacket isn't from Zara, but they are a great store for classic shapes and pieces. Also, a great blazer can really perk up an outfit so I would definitely invest :) 
Shirt: A simple striped tee is vital for mixing patterns and layering
Jeans: I absolutely love these pants. I didn't think I would wear read pants all that often, but they are an amazing pop of color and so comfortable! 
Watch: My usual watch :)
Bracelet: Loving this bracelet I purchased from J.Crew earlier this year. I am definitely wearing it a lot! 
Shoes: I love shoes and cheetah print and these are insanely comfy. For more cheetah print, check out my cheetah print post here
Bag: My classic Kate Spade that I am definitely getting my money's worth out of!