Some days just require a costume change!



Hello! Yesterday was so busy, but fun so I didn't have time to post my outfits. I really just hung out with my family for most of the day and then we had family friends over for dinner, gift exchanges, and Home Alone. Home Alone is one of my favorite Christmas and probably one of my general favorites movie. It is absolutely hilarious and if you haven't seen it lately, I would really recommend it. I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend!  I am so excited for this week because of Christmas (obviously), but we are also leaving on our trip and I am finally going to start packing for England! Wish me luck :) XO 

Outfit 1: 
Sunglasses, Flannel, Cardigan, Necklace: this necklace is old, but here are two pretty good options...option 1 option 2, Bracelet, Watch, Jeans, Shoes, Bag

Outfit 2:
Necklace, Shirt, Belt, Pants: I bought these at J.Crew and they were very difficult to photograph! They are a velvet/ suede material and have little blue polka dots! They are from J.Crew and I couldn't find them on the website but I would check your local store. Also here are two simple substitutes... option 1 option 2, Shoes- These are old Jeffery Campbell and absolutely fabulous!