Happy happy birthday!!

Chocolate cheesecake cupcake
Coat: TopShop, Sweater: J.Crew, Shirt: J.Crew, Jeans: J Brand, Shoes: TopShop, Jewelry: J.Crew, JewelMint, Kate Spade (similar here), Kate Spade (gift from my family!) 
Hello wonderful readers! Guess what?! Today is my 20th birthday! I am very excited and have already had a wonderful day. For once, it was beautiful and sunny here in London. It was even in the 60s for a while! Amazing weather for this time of year and maybe all for me :) It has been a busy day too because we had class and a museum visit. However, after all of the school stuff, Kenz and I went to a cafe for tea and to pick up paninis for dinner. When I arrived back to the house, I discovered 2 dozen cupcakes Mom had delivered! They are absolutely delicious and I am going to have to explore the cafe they are from, Hummingbird. Have a wonderful rest of your day! XO