Navy and pink layers



Yesterday was such a fun day because we only had one afternoon class. So in the morning, my friend McKenzie and I hung out at Chamomile Cafe again. It was so fun- I really felt like a local, which I guess I am! I also had a wonderful chocolate croissant :) Last night we also went to an interactive theatre performance, called The Drowned Man. You don't have seats and there isn't a set timeline or anything. You just wander around this huge theatre complex and follow around actors and see different scenes. It was an amazing experience and so interesting. If you have a chance to do something like this, I would definitely try it! Today was busy with classes and rain, but we are going to see War Horse tonight! I am so excited! XO 

Coat: Topshop, Vest: J.Crew, Sweater: J.Crew, Shirt: J.Crew, Jeans: JBrand, Shoes: Topshop, Bag: Longchamp, Necklace: J.Crew, Jewelry: Baublebar, Kiel James Patrick, Anthropologie- I know these are actually hair ties, but I got really sparkly ones so I could add them to my jewelry stack, Michael Kors, JewelMint