Fried Chicken and The Monument




Happy Wednesday! It's been a rather quiet week here in London because I have been under the weather for most of the week :( However, tomorrow, the adventures will begin again because we are going on a day trip to Bath! Anyways...yesterday, I was really craving some good comfort food so my friend and I went for fried chicken. I know, why in the world would I eat fried chicken when all of London is available? But we went to a pub right around the corner where Helena Bonham Carter supposedly hangs out. And let me tell you, the fried chicken was delicious! Then today, we climbed The Monument which was 311 steps of scary, spiral stairs, but it was definitely worth it for the fabulous views from the top! Hope y'all are having wonderful week so far :) XO

Sunglasses: The View on Elm, Pearls: J.Crew, Necklace: Kate Spade, but similar here, Shirt: originally Anthropologie, but similar here, Cardigan: J.Crew, Bag: Cambridge Satchel, Vest: J. Crew