Oscar's dresses and afternoon tea



Lupita Nyong'o

Julia Roberts

Cate Blanchett

Sandra Bullock
Hello fabulous readers! I hope y'all got to watch the Oscars last night! Sadly, I did not because the award show didn't start till one am here, which is a little past my bed time when I have class the next morning! Anyways, here were a couple of my favorite dresses! I would love to hear who you thought looked best or just general opinions so be sure to comment or email me :) Otherwise, Today was fun- we went to the Tate Modern, which isn't my cup of tea, but was an interesting experience. Then I went to Chamomile Cafe for a huge pot of a tea and a delicious slice of lemon cheesecake. It was the perfect compliment to studying for class and a wonderful way to spend an afternoon! Hope all is well with y'all and I would love to hear from you! XO 

P.S. I forgot to tell you about my birthday bag! So it is a Cambridge Satchel, which are amazing if you don't already know about them. Check out their website here. I got mine embossed with my initials and sadly they are very hard to see in a picture :( However, I did get mine on clearance because it apparently has a scratch on it that I can't even see! Perfect birthday present :) 

Coat: Topshop, Top: J.CrewBag: Cambridge Satchel, Jeans: JBrand, Boots: Frye