Weekend Update

Delicious Organic Lemonade

Goat cheese and pesto salad with arugula, tomatoes, grapes, and apples

Chocolate raw cake


Columbia Street Flower Market

We bought some flowers for the house! 

The most amazing burger from The Frenchie

Wow has this weekend been fun and eventful! As you know, I went to Borough Market on Friday. Saturday, I wasn't feeling so great, so I went to a cafe for 4+ hours. It was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon and I had a delicious salad as well as a piece of chocolate raw cake. Now I had never heard of chocolate raw cake, but it was one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten. The chocolate part was insanely rich and similar to a thick mouse in consistency. I don't really know what was in the base, but I am pretty sure it had coconut and molasses. Either way it was a delicious and relaxing afternoon. 
Today, I went on another adventure. We started at the Columbia Road Flower Market, where we bought some beautiful tulips for the house. From the flower market, we walked to Brick Lane, which was a 10-15 minute walk away. At Brick Lane, I had a delicious duck burger from The Frenchie. I am not a huge duck fan, but this was a must have if you go to Brick Lane or another Frenchie truck. From Brick Lane, we took the tube to Camden Town and explored the Camden Markets a little bit before returning home.
All in all, it has been a wonderful weekend with some delicious food :) Until next time XO