This is a fashion blog?! Back with outfit posts and patterns and pink!!


Hi!! So I've kind of been slacking with the semester winding down and finals and papers and all other types of insanity, but I'm going to try and pick up my game starting today! So outfit post! Woo! Plus, the lovely Jordan of Worrellwind Adventures nominated me for a Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, so expect that later this week! In other news, I went to a show at the Royal Court yesterday and dinner before. We went to dinner at a place called Cote Brasserie, which was this lovely French restaurant. It was so nice to have dinner at a real restaurant and just relax for a little while! Then we went to the show called Birdland and low and behold, who was the lead, but the fabulous Andrew Scott of Sherlock. As you can imagine, I fangirled for a majority of the play :) It was such an exciting Wednesday night, which I hope is a good sign for the rest of this insanely long weekend! XO

Sunglasses: The View on Elm, Vest: J.Crew, Sweater: J.Crew, Shirt: J.Crew, similar here in red, Necklace: Baublebar, I don't know if they still sell it, but Baublebar is awesome in general so go there :), Purse: Cambridge Satchel, Jeans: JBrand, Shoes: Topshop, similar, but not exactly the same