Army Green and Hot Pink


Glasses: The View on Elm, Shirt: I am loving all my new clothes from Anthro! I couldn't find this one online, but similar here and here, Shorts: more Anthro shorts, Purse: Probably one of my best purchases, this Cambridge Satchel is the perfect accent to any outfit, Shoes: Madewell- gotta have that cheetah print, Bracelet: here is a single bangle instead of a couple. Mine are originally from Jewelmint

Happy Friday! My week hasn't really been that difficult so I wasn't in dire need of Friday, but I am still enjoying it so far. The rain finally let up and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day today. I am very excited for today because we are celebrating my parents' 30th wedding anniversary tonight! They are such an amazing example of how well relationships can work and I am excited to celebrate this landmark with them. Plus, I'm thinking I might wear my new pink Zara heels! More details tomorrow, until then XO