Happy Mother's Day!

Hi everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful day with your mother! We had a lovely brunch this morning and then Mom and I went shopping- what a wonderful way to spend an afternoon! We also went to a cooking class yesterday just the two of us, which was very fun! And tonight we are watching a fun family movie,  Come September. It is an old film, but great- you should definitely try it if you haven't seen it! It was great to spend time with my mom, especially after not being able to hang out with her for four months. Have a wonderful rest of your Mother's Day and a good start to your week! XO
Brunch outfit

Shopping outfit

Brunch Outfit:
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell- I love Jeffrey Campbell because his shoes are so comfortable and he styles are so unique and cute!, Skirt: a wonderful statement purchase from J.Crew, Belt: the perfect statement belt from J.Crew, Shirt: Similar here, super comfy and it is nice to have some extra bling on a T-shirt, Glasses: The View on Elm

Shopping outfit:
Shoes: A new purchase from Madewell! I love these smoking slippers so much!, Shorts: Anthropologie- I went back to Antrhopologie today just to buy these shorts in different colors! They are so comfortable and are the perfect pair of shorts, Shirt: I love this shirt from this wonderful boutique! I love the bow in the back, Glasses: The View on Elm