Jewelry Detail


Nail Polish: Elf Nail Polish in Nude- I just got this and was a little hesitant about the color, but I really like it!, Ring: This monogram ring was a gift, but Baublebar has some great options, Bracelets from wrist to elbow: 1: My Jawbone I just started wearing this semester that tracks my steps and sleep, 2: My David Yurman cuff that I "rescued" from my mom's closet :), 3: A new bracelet from Lily and Laura. I love the patterns and the little pop of color! They are normally sold at local boutiques so that is where I would look, 4: Having a reliable watch is such a vital part of my wardrobe that I don't know if I could ever get rid of this one!, 5: This wrap bracelet was a gift, but Stella and Dot has a similar one here, 6: Jewelmint

Hello all! Just a jewelry detail post today, but I paired this with jean shorts and this adorable tee from J.Crew. I am loving graphic t-shirts this summer! I am really trying to step up my jewelry game right now so hopefully there will be more jewelry posts soon! Have a wonderful Wednesday! XO