Navy with lots and lots of pink!

Good morning ladies and gents! Although a little cooler than I had hoped, it is still beautiful here! My trip to Rome is right around the corner and I am just starting to do my research- I am excited to say the least and there are so many things I want to do while I am there! I am going to Rome to take a travel journalism class and part of the class requirement is to write a blog about your travels. How convenient that I already have a blog! So while in Rome, there will hopefully still be outfit posts, but there will also be a lot about what I am up to in Rome. Please email me or comment if you have any recommendations for when I am in Rome or just want to chat! XO 



Sunglasses: The View on Elm- my go to place for all things glasses and sunglasses, Earrings: I have had these earrings for years and they are from a local boutique, but trusty Baublebar has two similar ones here and here, Shirt: J.Crew has some great t-shirts this summer. Sadly, this one isn't online anymore, but here are two lace tops with similar details- one and two, Cardigan: This cardigan was originally from Anthro and I couldn't find it online, but here is a similar one, Jeans: My skinny pants as I like to call these JBrand Jeans because they are so high waisted that they are flattering with almost anything, Sandals: Sam Edelman sandals are my go to for summer, Heels: I finally had an occasion to wear my Zara heels! I am in love, Bag: I am getting so much use out of this bag because it is the perfect statement piece, plus it can double as a clutch! Wrap Bracelet: The View on Elm- a great layering piece, Silver Sparkly Bracelet: Baublebar, Colored Bracelet: a new addition from Lily and Laura, Watch: I love this simple watch from Fossil- I have had it for years