Neutral with pops of color



Sunglasses: The View on Elm, Shirt: a cute detailed tank I borrowed from Mom- similar here, Shorts: my favorite shorts from Anthropologie, Purse: This purse was my big Christmas present that we got at an antique auction. Definitely a good place to check out good vintage bags and jewelry, Necklace: This necklace was a belated birthday gift and I absolutely love it- similar here, Bracelets- Sparkles: This is probably my favorite layering bracelet from Baublebar because it just adds that little pop, Elephant: Traveling Chic Boutique, Blue Wrap: The View on Elm, Bangle: Jewelmint

Good morning world! It has been so beautiful here, I forgot how amazing it is to have sun everyday! It has been so nice just relaxing everyday. I also went shopping yesterday and found some amazing summer stuff at Anthropologie and J.Crew. If you are looking for cute summer clothes check them out! The nice thing about shopping yesterday is that I now have lots of cute outfits to post here! Have a great Monday! XO