Stripes and Sundresses


Hi everybody! Long time no see! It has been crazy finishing up my journalism class in Rome and coming to Orlando to meet my family. But now that I am back, the blogging can continue! Yay! I hope y'all have had a wonderful start to your summer and I would love to hear all about it :) XO

Glasses: These glasses still feel so new and I can't wait to wear them this summer! Cardigan: My trusty black cardigan has served me well, but I am starting to wear through it! Any suggestions for where I should get a new one? Dress: I am loving this dress from Anthro! It is comfortable and casual, yet very easy to dress up. Belt: I don't really wear a lot of brown, but this brown belt has been invaluable for cinching sundresses. Bag: I have had this bag forever, but I don't use it very much because I can't fit my car keys in it. However, it is perfect for traveling because it will hold your money, room key, and phone easily. It is also so small that I sometimes forget I even have it with me!