Movie Marathon Weekend


This weekend my mom was away at running camp so it was just me, my sister, and my Dad. The perfect entertainment for Father/Daughters weekend is a movie marathon, so we decided to watch Star Wars, Episodes 1-6 over the course of the three days. At first, this seemed a little daunting, but it worked out perfectly and we even finished ahead of schedule! I am a huge nerd and absolutely adore Star Wars as does my sister and father so we had an amazing time! It was an excellent way to spend a weekend and some much needed downtime after a tiring week. 
The perfect outfit for a movie marathon is comfortable jeans, a tshirt, and tennis shoes. I always shower and put on something other than pajamas so I feel like a real person and don't melt into the couch. What are your favorite movies to marathon? XO 

GlassesTshirtJeansShoes, Jewelry: The View on ElmBaubleBarDavid YurmanMichael Kors