Fall Sneaker Style



Good morning! I am once again back at school and it seems like I haven't been here in years! But I am so excited for this semester and hopefully some awesome outfits! I just got these fabulous sneakers from J.Crew and I am in love. They are so comfortable and cute and I feel like I can wear them in any situation! I am definitely picking up my sneaker game for fall! I am so ready for it to cool down so I can start layering again. As you can tell, I have already kind of started, but after taking these pictures, I ran back into the air conditioning. Definitely not a good idea long term :) 

Glasses: I just got these frames from The View on Elm a week ago and I haven't put them down! Loving the shape and blue, Necklace: Although my Anthro jewelry sometimes breaks, I can't seem to stop buying it because it is just so perfect! I grabbed this necklace on a whim the last time I was in and I am so glad I did. It is a great bold, but neutral statement piece, Top: I love how bright this top is! Sweater: I love the neon stripe on this cardigan, Jeans: My favorite pair of jeans from JBrand, Sneakers: I am so excited about wearing these this fall, Ring: This was a graduation gift, but here is a similar one, Watch: I love this unconventional shape, Bracelets: Lily and Laura, BaubleBar, Anthropologie