One Outfit Two Ways



I sometimes get stuck in a rut where I will always wear the same necklace/shirt combo or necklace/ shoe combo etc. Instead of worrying about adding something new to an already cool combination, I try and mix up the other aspects of the outfit so it feels like a completely new combination. It doesn't always work, but I am loving this chambray/ necklace combo right now! I wore this outfit from work and then dressed it down for dinner, but it would be just as easy to wear it with jeans during the day and then dress if up for the evening. XO 
Outfit 1- Glasses: The View on Elm, Umbrella: Target- this umbrella is perfect because it provides great protection and is big enough to cover your bag, Shirt: J.Crew- Chambray is a vital part of my wardrobe especially in the fall, Necklace: J.Crew- I just picked up this beauty at a J.Crew jewelry sale and I've already worn it three times this week! Skirt: J.Crew- such a cute twist on a classic jean skirt, Shoes: Jack Rogers- my only pair of Jack Rogers, but I love how comfortable they are, Bracelets: The View on Elm, David Yurman, Michael Kors, Baublebar
Outfit 2- Purse: Kate Spade- I am obsessed with this clutch! Jeans: JBrand Jeans- These are worth every penny, an amazing investment, Shoes: Main and Taylor- my go to boutique for shoes