Fishermen Sweater and Turtle Necks

Happy Saturday! Yay its finally the weekend! It has been very cold here and I am excited to hole up in my cosy apartment for a couple of days instead of waling across campus. I know I should expect the cold, it being winter and all. But I live in the South and I am not mentally or physically prepared for single digit temperatures. To deal with it this week, I piled on as many different layers as humanly possible without becoming the Michelin man and it kind of worked! Hopefully it will be a little warmer this week! Have a wonderful weekend XO
Glasses: The View on Elm, Turtleneck: I have this turtleneck in black and burgundy and I absolutely love it, Sweater: My dad got this sweater for my mom in Ireland so it is a little big, but an amazing staple. Similar here and here, Purse: similar here, Jeans: JBrand jeans, Socks: J.Crew, Boots: Vera Wang, Jewelry: earrings, bracelets from here, here, here, here, and here