Dog Blog instead of Fashion Blog?





So I was going to update y'all on my life in this post and a cool outfit I wore in Missouri. However, I just realized that the dogs are way more excited than my outfit so we are going to talk about them! The golden is Katie's dog Teddy who is a cuddly little monster. He is adorable and acts like a cat which is hilarious since he weighs 85 pounds. Every time I would sit in a chair, Teddy would jump on  top of me and become a puppy blanket for a while. The other puppy is McKenzie's adorable yorkiepoo Fitzgerald. He has grown so much since we picked him up in the fall and he is amazing! I was never really a dog person, but after these two, I have definitely changed my tune! 
In other news, my mom writes a fabulous food blog, Butter and Baggage. As someone who eats her food regularly, I can tell you her food is amazing so make sure to check it out! Until next time XO 
Sunglasses: The View on Elm, Shirt: J.Crew, Sweatshirt: J.Crew...I have never worn a sweatshirt around my waist, but it just kind of happened and I absolutely love it! It made this outfit that I have worn before more interesting, Jeans: JBrand, Boots: Nordstrom, Earrings: similar here, here, and here, Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick, Watch: similar here, Purse: similar here