Dressing up Army Green




Summer is almost here and I am loving the warm weather! School is definitely in full swing, but it will be over in two weeks and then I will have all summer to experiment with outfits, cooking, and other fun things I will be posting about! Until then XO 

Jacket: Similar here and here, Shirt: similar here and here, Tassel Necklace: from Stella and Dot who I just recently rediscovered and am obsessed with. Great quality for reasonable prices, State Necklace: probably my favorite necklace from Baublebar because it makes every outfit a bit more personal, Jeans: JBrand...perfect for every occasion, Purse: This bag is from Kate Spade Saturday which no longer exists, but this one is pretty similar, Shoes: These are one of my favorite purchases from my London adventures! I still wear them all the time! Arm Candy: Bangle: this was a gift, but similar here, Cuff: Similar here, Bangle: Alex and Ani, Wrap Bracelet: I love Chloe and Isabel who my mom discovered recently, Cuff: similar here, Watch: similar here