Graduation...an end and a beginning





I still have another year of college but many of my friends graduated this week and are moving onto bigger and brighter things. These types of moments always make me think about my own future and what I will be doing at this time next year. Although I am stressed, as I am sure everyone else is when they consider the uncertainty of the future, I am reminded that you don't have to know exactly what you are doing in the future to enjoy it or be successful. I don't know what the next year is going to bring for me, but I am excited about all of the potential it holds. Next week marks the three year anniversary of Lefty Living Life. This blog has been such an amazing, fun, and challenging adventure and I cannot wait to see what the next three years bring. Thank you so much for your continued support! XO

Glasses and Sunglasses: Both from The View on Elm, Dress: From a boutique in Southern Pines, but similar in color here and style here, Necklace: similar here and here, Shoes: Jack Rogers, Arm Candy: Michael Kors, BaubleBar, Alex and Ani, Chloe and Isabel, Gorjana