Met Gala 2015

As I'm sure you have heard, the Met Gala was last night and with its China: Through the Looking Glass theme, there were some amazing outfits. Here are some of my favorite that I think did a good job following the theme, but are also dresses/ outfits that I liked. Do you think I left anyone out? Let me know! XO
I love the hood and Anne looks amazing

Bee Shaffer, Anna Wintour's daughter stunned in Alexander McQueen

Beyonce and Jay Z rocking the power couple. 

Some other people tried sheer dresses, but Beyonce is Queen #bowdown

I love Cara's mix of body art and cut outs. It's just edgy enough! 



I'm pretty sure Diane Kruger is on every best dressed list I've ever made because she always takes risk, but they are always smart ones

Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union were another beautifully dressed power couple

Finally, Gong Li. Co-chair of the Gala and stunning in this velvet and lace dress. Can I wear this one to my next Gala?