Outfits of a Single Blogger- Pink is King


Sometimes there is nothing better than pink; it's just the right amount of pop and fun to make any outfit stand out. I never wore pink until a few years ago and now, I can't get enough. This dress is one of my favorites because style-wise it is very simple. The color speaks for itself. For me, the key to wearing pink is toning it down with darker colors. Normally, I'm using pink to break up the monotony of black and navy in my wardrobe so it's not too difficult. I think with pink, and especially with this outfit, the black makes the pink pop more and the sparkly necklace is the perfect amount of fun. Have opinion about pink? Comment below or email me! XO 

Necklace: This is one of my favorite necklaces because it's so versatile. It might be sold out though so here is a very similar one from Bauble Bar, Cardigan: the perfect cardigan, Dress: I found this dress at a boutique in Greenville, SC, but here is a similar one from H and M, Shoes: My first TopShop purchase...I'm in love, Bangles: I love these bangles because they are easy to layer, but also fun to wear by themselves.