Outfits of a Single Blogger- Hot Pink and Cheetah Print


Hello! I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend. Mine has been quiet as I have been busy packing and cleaning my apartment before I go home this Saturday! I am definitely sad to be leaving Atlanta because I have had such an incredible time here, but I am also very excited to be going home! 
Anyways, as some of you who have been reading Lefty Living Life for a while, probably know that I have not always had a lot of hair and until recently, my hair was actually very short. Now that I have hair, I have been trying to experiment with new hairdos. I must say, the top knot is by far my favorite. I always feel so fancy and sophisticated whenever I wear one! By this point, all of my family and friends are probably tired of seeing my hair piled on top of my head because I do it so often, but I am still obsessed. Any hair recommendations or advice?  I could use all of the help I can get! XO