Outfits of a Single Blogger- Maxis to the Max


Living in the south, summer is very hot and the air conditioning is normally on so high you can almost see your breath. It's a hard situation because being outside in the humidity in dress pants or a jacket is miserable, but sitting in the office all day freezing is just as bad. However, maxi dresses are the perfect solution! It is not as cool as a sun dress, but definitely better than pants and perfect for inside. This summer, I have ended up wearing maxi dresses as often as my skirts! I really love this striped maxi because it is slightly fitted around the waist which gives it more shape than a regular maxi. It is extremely comfortable, but as the same time flattering and perfect for the office. This is my first maxi that is fitted in any way and I would definitely recommend it! Do you have any summer staples you can't live without? I would love to hear about them in the comments below! XO