Leather and Stripes


Skirts have always been an item of clothing I have struggled with. However, as my style continues to grow and evolve, I have come to the conclusion that everyone struggles with some type of clothing, whether its skirts, bright colors, or something else. The key is to accept that it is difficult, but also understand that everyone has insecurities and you just have to keep looking. Every time I see a cute skirt in a store, I try it on even if I think I'm going to hate it...and normally I do. But every once in a while, I find something and just fall in love. Thank goodness I always try them on because otherwise, I wouldn't have found this fantastic skirt that is going to be a staple in my fall wardrobe. Even if you are struggling, keep trying and maybe you will find your perfect skirt. XO