National Left Handers Day

As you may or may not know, yesterday was National Left Handers Day and as you probably know, I am a lefty. I consider National Left Handers Day basically as a second birthday and I might even throw a party for myself and my fellow lefties next year :) Unlike a lot of people, being left-handed is a huge part of my identity and how I define myself. We only make up about 12% of the population and scientists still don't know what makes someone left-handed or right-handed. Being left-handed has always been one of those interesting things that has become very important in my life not only with this blog, but with everything. Every time I talk about being left-handed, I am reminded that the things that make us unique are also the things that make us incredible and awesome. So embrace your uniqueness whether it is being left-handed or anything else.