Emmy's 2015

Did you watch the Emmy's Sunday night? I wasn't able to, but I caught the highlights yesterday and I was very impressed by the style. For these award shows, everyone always looked incredible and that was no different on Sunday. However, the style seemed so much more attainable this time. The dresses are beautiful as always but also feasible for someone who isn't a size 0 and 5ft. 10 in. to wear. I love that a new style is developing that includes stunning gowns, but also trends that anyone could incorporate into their wardrobe. Here are some of my favorite looks. What did y'all think of this year's award show? Anyone who you think I should have included? XO
Amy Poehler is one of my favorite people and I love her take on the cut-out trend. 

Emma Roberts always looks great, but I like how understated and elegant this ensemble is. 

Jumpsuits are one of my favorite things and January Jones knocked this one out of the park. 

I am in love with the detail on the bodice and then the cutaway skirt of Joanna Newsom's dress. The layering is so interesting and the color is my favorite...Pink! 

Joanne Froggatt is adorable in general, but I especially love the black details that give this dress an extra pop. 

I love the metallic details of this dress. Kerry Washington looks incredible and  did a good job of not over-doing it with too many accessories or statement pieces. 

Kiernan Shipka is one of those people who I always look out for at awards shows. Her style has evolved recently into an incredibly hip, but also elegant take on fashion that I adore. 

Sophie Turner is another one of those people who I always look out for. I love the rich blue velvet set off by the stark black. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,