Burgundy and Pale Pink



My new favorite color combination is burgundy and pale pink. They are two of my favorite colors to wear in general, but together, they seem like the perfect fall combination. I am in Chicago for the first time this weekend for the BlogHer Food Conference. You are probably wondering why I am at a food blog conference when I am obviously not a food blogger. Well, as you probably remember, my mom is a food blogger, so originally came to support here. But since being here, I have learned so much about blogging in general so get ready for some fun new changes to Lefty Living Life in the near future. Also, my sparkly boots, they are actually rainbows and are on sale! I actually bought mine a size up and they fit perfectly so go get yours before they are sold out! Enjoy your Saturday! XO


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,