Monday's Top 10

Recently, I have been doing a lot of brainstorming about different series and post ideas for the blog. This Monday Top 10 is one such idea that I am really excited about because y'all can get to know me a little better. It is going to have a variety of things to cool things I've done/ am doing, cool things I've found on the Internet, and other interesting things I'm up to. I would love to hear your opinions on the top ten or even things I should look into for next week's list so feel free to comment! Here goes XO


  1. If you have not already listened to, seen, or all around obsessed over Adele's return and her new single Hello, here is your chance. Not going to lie, I have been listening to it on repeat for the past week. 
  2. I am almost always binge watching something on Netflix and for the past couple of weeks, it has been Agents of Shield. The first season wasn't my favorite, but season two was awesome! I can't wait to see what happens in season three! Watch the new season here
  3. My best friend McKenzie has just recently started a new blog called The Z List. It is awesome and you should go check it out! It's great living with another blogger because we can brainstorm ideas, blog together, and take outfit pictures together. Friends who blog together stay together :)
  4. Another blog to read is my mom's food blog, Butter and Baggage. She is awesome and I can tell you from experience that the food is wonderful. 
  5. Speaking of blogs and food blogs in particular, Mom and I are going to Chicago this weekend for the Food BlogHer conference. I am incredible excited about this and will be posting regular updates while I am there. Make sure you are following me on twitter, Instagram, and Facebook because I will probably alternate between the three! I have never been to Chicago so if there is anything I have to do, let me know! 
  6. I love fall nail polish colors because jewel tones are my favorite. Right now, I'm rocking what I like to call Cabernet- basically a dark red with hints of purple. These two options below have great Cabernet colors as well as other fun colors to experiment with this fall! 
  7. Ever since I had my first pixie cut, I have loved turtlenecks and I have been wearing them as if they were winter's hottest trend for years. Well, the fashion world has finally caught on and turtlenecks are back in! I couldn't be happier! My favorite ones are the tissue turtlenecks from J.Crew because they are cute enough to wear on their own, but are also great layering pieces. I have them in black and a dark purple and I can't wait to start wearing them again! Long live the turtleneck :) 
  8. My friends and I recently created a book club and for our first book, we are reading "The Gardner Heist" about the art robbery at the Isabella Stuart Gardner Museum. So far it is incredibly interesting. Y'all should read it too and can join our book club remotely! 
  9. I am normally not a huge fan of Halloween, but this year, my friends and  I decided to throw a party so I decided to make a bigger effort with my costume. For the past couple of years, I have dressed up as Funny Face Audrey Hepburn because I can just throw on a black turtleneck and cigarette jeans, which is super easy. This year though, I decided to be Breakfast at Tiffany's Audrey. The basic look was easy as I already have a black dress and pearls, but finding the crown and black gloves were a little challenging. After fighting through the masses at Party City, I finally found the perfect black gloves and I used a crown brooch I picked up at an antique shop- similar here. The costume really came together quite well and we had a ball! How was your Halloween? 



  10. My friend sent me this great video yesterday. You will never guess what it's original purpose was until the end. It's beautiful and a must watch this week, especially with all of the rain we are getting here! 

Labels: , , , , ,