Happy New Years from Costa Rica!




Hello everyone and happy new year! 2015 was an incredible year for me and I hope it was just as wonderful for you. I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for me :) As you know, I love anything that glitters or sparkles. So on principle alone, New Years is one of my favorite holidays because it is the perfect excuse to wear all of the sparkles I want. Yesterday, I actually ended up toning down some of my usual sparkle in favor of feathers. I have never been a big feather person (I normally prefer fur!) but when I saw this bag at Anthropologie, I fell in love. Maybe it is the color or the the huge band of sequins or the vintage feel to the shape. Whatever it is, I love it! I couldn't wait to wear it and New Years seemed like the perfect occasion. I have some exciting plans for Lefty Living Life in 2016 so stay tuned and Happy New Year! XO 




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,