MLK Day

Hello all! I hope everything is going well with y'all. For Christmas this year, I received a day-by-day left-hander's calendar with fun facts, quotes, and other interesting tidbits about lefties. Today's tidbit was inspiration from a fellow lefty, Martin Luther King Jr. and I thought I would share it with you..."The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." With so many terrible things happening in the world every day, it is easy to forget how much of an impact one individual can have. Not only that, but also such potential for greatness exists in all of us. Today of all days, I like to think about all of the wonderful things people are doing every day, not all of the hateful and violent things.

Labels: , ,