Navy and Gray Neutrals






Hello all and happy Friday! I hope you have had a wonderful week- mine has been a little busy as I get back into the swing of school. Today though, we didn't have any school as I am snowed into my apartment. As I write this I sit with a cup of tea under my heated blanket trying to stay warm! This time of year is always a little difficult for me because I am very cold natured and always have a hard time staying warm. The key is layering, which you are going to be seeing a lot of in the next couple of weeks. For me, the most important parts of my layering combination are my base layer and the last thing I put on. My favorite base layer is a turtleneck and this one is perfect because it is a thinner material, which makes it easy to put under multiple sweaters at the same time. The middle steps aren't as difficult for me, but by far the most important step is the last one. In this outfit, my last step was the scarf. I already had on the hat and sweater and felt pretty good and cozy, but the scarf really tied everything together (no pun intended!) and added that extra layer of heat that I needed! More layering tips and more fun outfit posts coming soon! XO 




Labels: , , , ,