4 Years Old

Hello wonderful readers! I can't believe I'm writing this, but today is Lefty Living Life's 4th birthday! It seems like just yesterday I was reading The Londoner and The Neo-Traditionalist and learning about blogs in general and now here I am writing my own blog. It is crazy how fast time flies. Of course, this blog started out as only a fun project, a way to spend my time between high school and graduation and potentially document my fours in college. However, it has become so much more. Lefty has been an incredible creative outlet that I didn't even know I needed, a way for me to explore my ideas about fashion and style and to develop my own style, and a way for me to grow as a person and document that growth. What I am trying to say is that Lefty Living Life is one of the most important aspects of my life and something I have come to value and cherish above almost all else and I love that I have been able to share it with you! So thank you for reading and supporting me on this journey and I can't wait to see what the next four years have in store. XO

Labels: , , ,