Summer Rain and Sparkles





Hello all! I hope y'all are having a wonderful and sunny Sunday because we sure aren't here in North Carolina. It has been pouring down rain all morning. Now rain is my favorite weather, but in the summer with the humidity on top of the rain, it can be very difficult to find something to wear. But these sparkly rain boots that I have been obsessed with all winter might be the perfect solution. For summer rain, they are the perfect combination because they are waterproof but also short so they don't make your legs and feet overheat. And obviously a huge plus- they are sparkly! 
For me going to work in the rain, a trench coat is also key because it keeps my outfit dry and pristine for when I get to work. This trench coat is also an exciting new addition to my wardrobe! I have been on the search for a classic trench for a while now and I stumbled across this one at a consignment store in D.C. I couldn't be more excited! Not only did I find my perfect trench coat, but I also love shopping consignment so it was a win win! I hope you are enjoying this Sunday and your Memorial Day weekend! XO 


Labels: , , , , ,