Neon and Pink




I absolutely adore pink, which you probably know by now if you've been following the blog for a while since I tend to wear a lot of pink. When my love of pink first began to develop, I inadvertently ended up wearing it almost every day. So now, I always try and incorporate a little pink into my outfit even if it isn't the highlight of the outfit. These shoes are the perfect options becuase they are a subtle pink that adds to the outfit but they don't detract from other aspects. Speaking of highlighters, this bag is so neon it is almost difficult to find things to match it. My necklace doesn't exactly match, but matching perfectly is kind of boring if you ask me. Plus the green from the necklace is far enough away from the neon bag that they don't clash. I love this bag because it is one of those pieces that makes me smile. Every time I pull it out of my closet, I can't help but grin a little and the wonderful tongue and cheek that is Kate Spade. So thank you Kate for making my day once again. XO


Labels: , , , ,