Mint and Navy





Hello all! My first week of work is complete! It has been a very busy, but fun week and it has been nice to not have the pressure of looking for a job hanging over my head. The other nice thing is I get to dress up a little bit everyday and I am already having fun experimenting with my outfits. 
Navy has always been a favorite of mine because it doesn't have that harshness that comes with wearing a lot of black in the summer. Navy is also great because it is so easy to pair with bright colors. I know the whole mint obsession was a couple of years ago, but I still love the pop it can add to an outfit. This cardigan is perfect for that because it just has that little bright seam, which is subtle, but still makes an outfit interesting. I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend so far and I would love to hear any good ideas you have for work outfits! XO 


Labels: , , ,