T-Shirts and Pink




This outfit might be one of my new all-time favorites because it has all of my favorite elements: my NYT t-shirt, sparkles, pink, and it's nice and girly. This t-shirt was kind of an impulse purchase three years ago and it has been one of my go-tos since then! Obviously for any outfit to be my favorite, there need to be sparkles, lots of sparkles, and this necklace is perfect for that. This skirt is a new addition to my wardrobe, but it's pink so obviously I love it and I am probably going to be wearing it a lot. 
I think this outfit might also be lucky not only because it has so many of my favorite outfit elements, but also because I received my job offer wearing this outfit! So I will definitely be wearing this whenever I need a little extra luck in the future! XO


Labels: , , , ,