Tweed and Pink





I have been searching for a tweed skirt for what seems like years and I finally found one! Tweed is such a classic style and I love the idea of them, but the straight cut ones never look good on me. However, this one is fitted, but has just a little flare on the bottom, which makes it an almost universally flattering style.
I have been on the look out for a tweed skirt not only because they are such a classic piece, but also because they are the perfect summer piece for me. I am extremely cold natured and for me in the summer that means that I am comfortable outside and freezing inside. A tweed skirt is perfect because it is breathable outside because it is a skirt, but the tweed gives me some extra warmth when I am at the office. Definitely going to be a staple for me in the coming months. XO 


Labels: , , ,