Emmys 2016

I love award shows because the red carpet is always so interesting and fun to look back on the next day. As you probably know, the Emmy's were a week ago and I was so excited about seeing all of the looks! However, I was not impressed for some reason. A lot of the dresses were not my style and I just didn't see as many things that spoke to me. However, I did find a couple that I liked, so here they are and hopefully the next red carpet has some more things that are up my alley!

Abigail Spencer, Emmys

I love the tulle and sparkles in Abigail Spencer's dress. I also like that it showed a little skin, but not too much. 

Aimee Teegarden, Emmys 2016

I like that Aimee Teegarden's dress hit a lot of the trendy notes, while also maintaining a classic vibe. 


Natasha Lyonne Emmys 2016

I love the cape like situation and bold black and white of Natasha Lyonne's dress! This was by far my favorite look of the evening. 

Tatiana Maslany Emmys 2016

Tatiana Maslany did a similar thing to Aimee Teegarden of maintaining the classic look while also having the modern cut-outs and silhouette. This red looked incredible on her. 

Labels: , ,