2016 AMAs Red Carpet

AMAs, red carpet, Gigi Hadid

The dress is a little revealing for my taste, but I love the all lace look. This no-part hair style was also all over the red carpet and I am a huge fan! Gigi definitely nailed it this red carpet. 

AMAs, red carpet, lady gaga

Lady Gaga was another who chose to wear all white and rocked it on the red carpet. Lady Gaga always has great or at least interesting red carpet style and I adore her new, more subdued look. This suit was classy and refined and I am obsessed with it. 

AMAs, red carpet, Nina Dobrev

Another great suit on the red carpet. I love how Nina paired this blingy short suit with the lace under layer. It was edgy with just a hint of scandal- perfect, but not too much on the red carpet. 

AMAs, red carpet, Selena Gomez

By far, Selena stole the show for me. This look is simple and classy, just perfect for the red carpet. Selena looked incredible and I couldn't be more excited to see her on the red carpet again! 

This red carpet was not one of my favorites as the main style was a lacy outer layer with a visible under layer, which is not something that I would wear. However, I did love the no-part hair style that was all over the red carpet. XO 


Labels: , ,