Motorcycle Tweed

tweed, pink, fall, motorcycle jacket

tweed, pink, fall, motorcycle jacket

tweed, pink, fall, motorcycle jacket

I have always loved tweed. I love textured materials and tweed is such a classic look. However, I have always struggled to find tweed pieces that looked good on me. In the past, all of the tweed pieces I've seen have been cut very similarly in a style that is not flattering for me. However, I've finally found some pieces that look good on me! This skirt was my first find and it has already been so versatile as we transition from summer to fall. I'm even more excited about my newest find though, this twee motorcycle-cut jacket. I absolutely love the cut because it makes it easy to transition between day to night or work to casual wear. I haven't had the chance yet, but I"m also very excited about layering with this jacket come winter. Any thoughts on tweed? XO

Labels: , ,